Sunday, January 13, 2013

Art Journaling


One little pad and one little Stephy and I am already hooked on art journaling! I never knew how completely satisfying and liberating artistically starting one of these would be for me. I have honestly enjoyed myself because I don't have to be perfect with it which is something I severely struggle with normally with my art. Just me, a single creative thought, a pen maybe with some paints and we are just letting it all out.

I think I found what I have been missing. I used to keep a writing journal all the time but this is so so much more fun and so much better.

Here are the first pages in my art journal so far:











 Do you guys journal? I would LOVE to have you share what you are doing and as always thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment