Thursday, October 10, 2013

Animal Jail...for Now



All of our animals are in quarantined to their dedicated areas right now. Fleas. Ugh.It has been particularly rough in Philadelphia this year.


Look at that face!!! 

It is breaking my heart right now because I want them all to have free reign of the house but I also know how big our house is and the thought of cleaning everything.... no. I also know that we have two cats and our precious puppums that are all sharing fleas with each other. John and I would be on a WAY too long epic battle with our uninvited guests. We are already exhausted.

The first week we found out I didn't sleep. At all.
The second week I cried a lot. 

It is getting better though. The animals have all been treated and we are cleaning non-stop.

I know we will get through this. We just have to have a little faith in ourselves and the patience to persevere!



No comments:

Post a Comment