Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tough Week



Ugh. Deep breaths.

Making this painting was sort of my way of trying to deal with everything that is going on right now in our house. It has NOT been an awesome week and trying to find one awesome thing a day has been SUCH a challenge. I am usually REALLY good at it!

On Tuesday I found a nice rivet sticking into the side of one of my back tires. I thought that maybe, just maybe,  I was in the clear and it didn't go all the way through BUT when my wonderful husband and I went to pull it out unfortunately air starting gushing out and we were SUPER disappointed. I did, however, learn how to change a tire so yay for a new life skill obtained!

Then our little (well...big) puppums, Durango, got SUPER sick all week and we had to spend QUITE a bit of money on him at the vet. Despite our best efforts it seems he picked up a nasty parasite and that parasite gave him some ulcers in his sensitive little tummy. He hasn't been himself and we have been trying to spoil him as much as we can to perk him up until the treatment works.

I know that everything happens for a reason and I try my best to live in that moment, find love in that moment, grow from it and hopefully laugh about it later. It just has been SO SUPER hard.

This week is a new week though!


No comments:

Post a Comment